75100385

I hope you can help me.I have just returned my mobility

I hope you can help me.I have just returned my mobility car to Wessex motors in Glos as i no longer qualify for P.I.P.I was told that i would get £1000 towards another car.
When i returned the car they said that the passenger door was a different shade of paint to the rest of the car,and that i must have been in an accident and had it resprayed.I have never had any accident or noticed that the door was a slightly different color (silver).Therefore they would not give me The £1000.As far as i am aware it was a new car.
I am lost without some kind of transport,it is my life line as my mobility is not good,and the bus stops are difficult for me to walk to.
Something sounds fishy to me.
I await your reply
regards
K.Jordan
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund of the £1000 within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.
If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.
The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.
If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.
If the system won’t let you please click reply.
Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/