Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73944119

Just about to draw up a few clauses 3 neighbours to

Customer Question

Just about to draw up a few clauses for my 3 neighbours to share installation, and expenses for a sewage treatment plant etc? is there a basic few clauses that I can find/copy etc?
Expert:  Alex J. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, Thank you for your question and welcome. Do you know exactly what the work will cost? I will be online intermittently today so may not respond until tomorrow. Kind regards AJ
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi there, I can pretty much draw up a number of clauses my self for an agreement between 4 parties. Each party is paying there own part of total cost in the next few days. I was just asking for 4 or 5 basic contract clauses to share, be laible for all costs and maintenence. If you cant help thats ok.

Stephen

Expert:  Alex J. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you, I can help you but in order to do so I just need a little bit of information.
Is this being built on your land or on shared land? Do you have a contractual obligation to split the cost in a lease or is there a covenant on the property title? If there is not a covenant or contractual obligation then the best way to document this is to ask the other people for an indemnity in respect of the total cost and also ongoing maintenance?
I look forward to hearing from you.
AJ
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Dear AJ,

A treatment Sewage plant is being installed on Property 4's land. Quote is £12200. This is to replace a broken septic tank that has been leaking for the last year under the drive of Property 4. Properties 1,2, and 3, and 4 are to share the cost of installation and ongoing maintenance.

Best

Stephen

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It's ok I will wait.
Stephen
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?