13262538

I found out that I have been cheated on by my husband at the

I found out that I have been cheated on by my husband at the beginning stage of selling a flat and buying a house process. I have put it all on hold until our situation is resolved.
We initiated the house move process so that we can get into a better schools area before our son goes to preschool (2 years from now). We still have a bit of time to do that, but since the process takes a long time and there is favorable market for this at the moment I wouldn't want to miss this window of opportunity. I have not separated from my husband and am hoping to reconcile (so does he), but it can really take years before we know if this is going to work out.
I earn a bigger share of our family income, but still need to buy the house as a couple as in the current moment in time (with childcare fees) won't be given mortgage for the desired amount on my own.
I don't won't my whole life to stop and plans to go out the window because of our slightly shaky situation, so I was wondering if there was any agreement or anything else that we can do with my husband to still go ahead with buying the house, but possibly make plans for a scenario that we may split up after we have done that? I would mostly want to avoid the unnecessary disagreements then and the need to sell the property and move out etc. I would be able to may the mortgage on my own if need be.
Hopefully you can advise on this.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help youWhat exactly is it that you would like to know about this?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I was wondering if there is a way to sign an agreement or anything else (purchase on specific terms?) that we can do with my husband to still go ahead with buying the house, but possibly make plans for a scenario that we may split up after we have done that? I would mostly want to avoid the unnecessary disagreements then and the need to sell the property and move out etc. I would be able to may the mortgage on my own if need be.

I assume that the house purchase will be in joint names?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

His salary needs to be taken into account for mortgage, so I guess so, unless there is any other way.

How much equity will you be investing in the property?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

20%

Provided you can afford the mortgage on your own once you actually have it then it should be possible to agree a POST nuptialagreement setting out what would happen IF you separated.This is much more conclusively binding than a PRE nuptial agreement and should give you the reassurance that you needCouple Counselling would also be a wise move!Please ask if you need further details