12826847

English test question . I'm in the process of

Customer Question

Hi English test question for Flr. I'm in the process of completing the FLR form to extend my wife's Visa. In the FLR section it states from 5th November they will only accept certificates from the new list of approved suppliers. This seems to contradict section 32d of the immigration rules which states a certificate can be accepted if used with a previous successful application. Which one is right - I'm confused. Should have mentioned the original english test certificate is 2 years old was used in her original successful application Many thanks

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi nicola, it's OK I found the answer. So yes please cancel the question