Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in law
27487359

GA - Sjb I want to object to council in writting reference my neighbou

Customer Question

I want to object to council in writting reference my neighbour at rear of propertey bought land and built bunglow and now has installed 2 velux windows to rear of propertey and one opaque velux to side slope after I complained to local borough council he didn't take any planning permission for this and now has applied for planning permission.
I want to protest dtrongly as it intrudes our privacy
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 2 years ago.
What is your question
Expert:  Jody-cssm replied 2 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at [email protected] and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.

http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/9bvb3-want-object-council-writting-reference-neighbour.html

The JustAnswer Customer Support Team.