12826847

Can you tell me what the top 50 british sport list is

Customer Question

can you tell me what the top 50 british sport list is
Hello, my name is***** am a solicitor on this site and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Can you please explain your query in a bit more detail?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i need to know what the top 50 british sport list is because i need to give a a talk on the topic

Well first of all you have posted this in our Legal section and this is not a legal matter. Secondly, it is unlikely you will find this information anywhere as there may not actually be 50 sports that are played to a level where they would be reported in terms of popularity. Finally, what is it you are comparing popularity against - how many people engage in them, how popular they are for spectator numbers, the revenue they generate, etc etc...
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Inaccurate answer.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

can i use another expert . i need a refund