How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Judge Your Own Question
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 33037
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in law
Type Your Law Question Here...
Thomas Judge is online now

My niece came with me and my wife to visit England and stay

Resolved Question:

My niece came with me and my wife to visit England and stay with us at our expenses. But been refused entry and send back home to Brazil. We (my wife, she is English) THINK THAT DECISION WAS OUTRAGEOUS. We explain to the officer but to no avail. Now we are all very upset, the family devastated and the poor girl completley distraugh on her way back. The Imigration kept interogating her or kept her from around 3:50 today 28/09 until the departure scheduleled for 22:10 without food. How can we complain and get some kind of satisfaction? Why can't we invite at our expenses our niece or members of the family?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 2 years ago.
What avenues have you tried>
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Only thing I can see is my question and not the answer.

Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 2 years ago.
You have given me a negative but I have simply asked a question - please answer the question and change from a negative so that I may answer - thanks
Thomas Judge and other Law Specialists are ready to help you