How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Buachaill Your Own Question
Buachaill, Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10525
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Buachaill is online now

There. I been in UK 15 years now

Resolved Question:

Hi there. I been in UK 15 years now, from Ukraine originally. Always worked and paid my taxes, never used any benefits. My son burn here in UK 3 month ago and I am in civil partnership with Polish women. My visa expired in 2002, just want to know if there any legal action I can take to get residency in UK? Thank you

Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Buachaill replied 1 year ago.
1. YOu can apply for a FLR(M) visa to live and work in the UK on the basis of being the partner of an EU national, namely, your Polish civil partner. Here is a link to the form to fill in, together with instructions Be aware that there is an income requirement of £18,600. However, that is for both of you combined.
Buachaill and other Law Specialists are ready to help you