Buachaill, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
53108719

There. I been in UK 15 years now

Hi there. I been in UK 15 years now, from Ukraine originally. Always worked and paid my taxes, never used any benefits. My son burn here in UK 3 month ago and I am in civil partnership with Polish women. My visa expired in 2002, just want to know if there any legal action I can take to get residency in UK? Thank you

Expert:  Buachaill replied 1 year ago.
1. YOu can apply for a FLR(M) visa to live and work in the UK on the basis of being the partner of an EU national, namely, your Polish civil partner. Here is a link to the form to fill in, together with instructions https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/447242/FLR_M__04-15.pdf2. Be aware that there is an income requirement of £18,600. However, that is for both of you combined.