ivorylounge
ivorylounge,
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister
27487359

I have a court order by consent years spousal payments

I have a court order by consent for two years spousal payments of £400pcm, I have 11months remaining and my ex has just stopped paying last month and is ignoring my email asking him to pay or tell me why he has not paid. There have been no change in circumstances on both sides. How can i enforce this? Can I return to court and represent myself if so which form will I need. I thought of using D50K Notice of application for enforcement by such method of enforcement as the court may consider appropriate.
Firstly it is clear that he is breach of the order and as such you are entitled to enforce the order. You do not need a solicitor this is something which you can do yourself. I attach herewith a leaflet which sets out the process in a very easy to understand way. http://www.jordanpublishing.co.uk/system/uploads/attachments/0002/1197/EX327.pdfHappy to discuss. Please rate positive.
I hope that helps - please rate positive - thanks