12826847

If a property has been given to a reciever, can they, by

Customer Question

If a property has been given to a reciever, can they, by law, have a rent evaluation performed on it & draw up a tenancy, if one of the people living there was the fiance of the deceased owner & already residing at the property? Would they have to give
permission for acsess to their home & would they not then become responsible for any repairs eg broken windows & or doors, faulty electric shower, guttering etc, & would they not then be in a position to give said 'tenant' two months notice & in effect legally
evict them?
Expert:  Aston Lawyer replied 1 year ago.
I ama fraid I can't assist with this, so I have oprted out and will let one of my fellow experts help you.
Kind Regards
Al
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am happy to wait for your email, .thank-you ­čśŐ­čśŐ
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please close the question and return my payment. Thank you