Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in law
27487359

I have received two letters from my solicitor in regards to

i have received two letters from my solicitor in regards ***** ***** divorce. one from my solicitor and the other from my ex husbands solicitor in regards ***** ***** medical negligence case. the solicitor that my ex has is still demanding more information in regards ***** ***** case. I should have a photo of a text my ex sent to stating he wanted to make no claim in regards ***** ***** compensation i might be due. I would be very grateful if you could advice me on what to do in regards ***** ***** situation. Would a photo of the text be enough to prevent him from making a claim?
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 2 years ago.
On what basis did he indicate that he did to want to make a claim
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I see. I would suggest that you send a copy of this to the solicitor, but this does not prevent him from changing his mind and making a claim until all matters are finalised. I would be happy to discuss. Please rate positive.