12826847

I have a agreement from 2008 which was one year and will

Customer Question

i have a agreement from 2008 which was for a one year and will continue annually unless notice of termination of 3 months from either side is given the company will have the right to terminate the agreement if the sales for any 6 month period should be less than £120,000 i am self employed and this is paid as commission. the company in question tried 6 months ago to close me down but then relented ,also 2 weeks ago they said in a letter they want to exercise there right to terminate as i had not hit the target figure,unfortunately they changed the periods from 12 monthly to 4 weekly so there is 13 periods in a year ,they have run the report at period 6 showing it did not hit the £120,000 but i have said six months is actually 2 weeks into period 7 and i have hit the target they also contacted my customer base on thursday last week informing them that i was leaving inon january the 8th 2016,
i recieved tha letter on saturday 19th sept 2015 after having a 15 minute meeting on thursday 17th when they told me they were going to exercise the right as per agreement ,any advice
Expert:  Jenny replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today. Is this the only contract you work on?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hello yes there was only 1 agreement drawn up for my franchise basically we sell there goods which they own but we have the overheads ,we sell from there brochure and they take first 17% of the sale price we get the margin which is left to run the company ,they sold company to big organisation who have tried there hardest to make things impossible to trade ie not setting up product codes lowering the sale prices not keeping us informed changing conference call numbers without informing us i've been a customer off the original company 20 years but only as a franchisee from 2008 then Booker brought the company and we had no other agreement made or policy's and procedures given to us not evan from the original company ,i,ve had land brought to build own warehouse which original company were going to help finance but pulled out as sold business to Booker ,on no occasion have we been given any other document relating to the said agreement and up until last year hit the said target until they went behind my back to a client of mine and done a national deal by offering low prices and ever since then i've been on back foot. i have lots off examples were they have done things which dont support us no training only 2 visits in 6 years to look at us last one being month ago from Booker to see if we were safe secure legal, help has gone to other franchise depot but they turn over 4 million at the height 3 years ago we did 3/4 milloin. hope this helps if not i can talk 07973 158602

Hello my name is Alex and I will help you.

Do you still require assistance?