75100385

Good morning, I am sorry to bother you with this, but I have

Customer Question

Good morning,
I am sorry to bother you with this, but I have received a notice of enforcement from Collect services regarding a penalty charge for my car.
I have already get in to the website and could see the picture and is my car in fact, the thing is that I had never received any communication about that, on the website say the penalty was in March, it could be I am not get used to be in that area but since March there was plenty of time to notify me not suddenly received a notice of enforcement.
My question is Is this the procedure for this kind of falt?
I have some pebalties for parking and they get used to inform me the day after o left me a warning on the car.
They did not gave an opportunity to do nothing and put my in the enforcement notice.
I found this extremely unfair.
Please let me know.
Cecilia Delgado
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help,you.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Could you please be more precise, what do you want to know, I explain initially what's hapend

what information you need to know I don't have more information

by the letter said the penalty was caused March since then I haven't had any information

two day ago I found this letter at home is the first time I have notice of this penalty.

thanks

cecilia

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Do you know what the penalty is for?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

London borough of Brent

penalty charge notice BT9126123A issued for a contravention on 15 March 2015 to vehicle registration mark LF56FCM

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Ok. Did you ever get a ticket or notice to owner?
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No, I have never received any notification jus this notice of enforcement

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Ok. You therefore need to apply to the court for what is called a statutory demand, that is you say to the court you have never heard about these things before. You would have to give a sworn statement and if accepted the matter is set aside.

At that point you can then appeal the decision if necessary. But apply for a statutory demand.

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If you have not done so already might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.