29905560

Do you know if a firm calling themselves Elitelitagation are

Customer Question

Do you know if a firm calling themselves Elitelitagation are a genuine firm
Hello, my name is***** am a solicitor on this site and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. What is your involvement with them and do you have more details about them like a website an address etc ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Elitelitagation.org. Based in fuengirola .They want to give me £25,985 regarding some past time share I had and a reclaim certificate I have.
They wanted &£2,450 up front by bank transfer but now they have decided that £1,470 by credit card would suffice.
l can not make my mind up if they are a scam or genuine
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No more for now
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Ben
About how much longer will you be I have to go out soon to have a Flu jab
Hello sorry I was making some enquiries about them. First of all their website address is spelt incorrectly – it is www.elitelitAgation.com – you see litigation is spelt with an A – this is quite unprofessional. Next the website itself was only created in April 2015 – it is very new, so hardly any track record against it. Also the information on their website has been copied directly from other sites – compare these two: http://www.elitelitagation.org/about/4588901296 http://www.duncanlewis.co.uk/about.html Finally, and most importantly, due to widespread fraud in the timeshare industry, European lawmakers introduced certain regulations which apply across all European countries. The main piece of legislation is the European Timeshare Directive (implemented in the UK under the Timeshare, Holiday Products, Resale and Exchange Contracts Regulations 2010). The law provides for an automatic 14-day cooling off period from the date the contract is signed and makes it illegal for businesses acting as timeshare or holiday club sellers or resellers to ask for any payment from the consumer within that period. There is also the right to cancel the contract for any reason within that period without incurring any penalties. Therefore, if you have been offered the chance to dispose of your timeshare and have been asked to pay any money in advance of or during this cooling off period, then that is an unlawful request and suggests that this is most likely a scam. The request is often disguised as a requirement to pay certain fees, such as legal fees, taxes, insurance, deposit, etc. However, none of these would be valid reasons and you should not be required to pay anything within this initial 14 day cooling off period. There is nothing about this company which gives me confidence to say that it is genuine and I strongly suggest you do not deal with them. I trust this has answered your query. I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (selecting 3, 4 or 5 starts at the top of the page). If for any reason you are unhappy with my response or if you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you
Hello, I see you have read my response to your query. Please let me know if this has answered your original question or if you need me to clarify anything else for you in relation to this? If your query has been dealt with please take a second to leave a positive rating by selecting 3, 4 or 5 starts from the top of the page. If you need further help please get back to me on here and I will assist as best as I can. Thank you.