75100385

I just moved into a new flat, when I visited it on a Saturday

hi, I just moved into a new flat, when I visited it on a Saturday the outside noise of the traffic was not too bad but after a week living in, it's not only the noise it's the vibrations, the flat shakes overtime a bus or truck comes along, never experienced something like that. I was wondering if the property agency was aware of it and should have let me know.
I have a 6 months notice in my agreement so don't know what to do
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Did the letting agent lie to you about the traffic or anything about that?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no, they never mentioned it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I mean we are not taking about from time to time disturbance, from 5 am up to midnight, with an average of 30 to 40 "shaking " moment, the all flat vibrates
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Ok. Sadly there is nothing you can do. If the agent didn't lie or you didn't ask it's not their fault. Sadly this means you are tied into the contract.
If you asked and the agent said "this is as busy as it gets" and it is not, then the contract is based on a lie. But it sounds like that didn't happen and you didn't ask how busy it got.
Ask the landlord, they may release early. I am sorry if this is not the answer you want and certainly not the one I want to give you, but I have a duty to be honest.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok, I understand, thanks for your help