Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in law
27487359

I'm being taken to small claims court from a client that

Hi, I'm being taken to small claims court from a client that has just slandered my business page online for everyone to see, I'm a hair technician and apply hair extensions, my client was very happy with my service but not with the extensions, i refunded her the costs of the extensions and asked for them back, 4 weeks later still no products returned to myself and now been left with slander and apparently court proceedings against me for the outstanding £70 for the service given to her.
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.
so what is the claim for now from her?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i haven't received any letters as yet but her word in writing, she wants to claim back the rest of the funds, court fees and removal and corrections of another technician, she has done nothing but be mean and all I've tried to do is be fair, I've never dealt with anything like this in the 2 and half years in business.

Ok. have you received the summons?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

no just threats of the client but she has said there in the post today. I just want to know if she actually has a case against me as i can't afford to pay all that back being part time self employed. But i also don't want to be harassed and force to pay the rest of my service that she was happy receiving. it took me 4 hours to fit her extensions and was happy when she left me and was satisfied in a reply week later but not happy with the hair extensions, which refunding the product cost and asking for the products back was very fair after trying to resolve the problem and turning down my offer of free services plus more.

I do not from what you have written think that she has a strong case. I also think that you have and would have a counterclaim against her should she decide to bring court action. I am also not convinced that the court would be terribly sympathetic to her position. Happy to discuss. Please rate positive.