13262538

I need some advice, my mom has paid on her

Hello i need some advice,
my mom has paid for lease on her council flat last year. she cant sell for five years then discounts chargeable over the next five. i am her only son and included in the will to inherit the property after death where do i stand with the lease and discount on the property as this is my main home as my mom is worried as she is old and could pass away in that time span. do i get to inherit the property? do i continue with the discount in place or do i have to pay all back all lose everything.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help youPlease do not worry - in the sad event of your mother's death you will be ableto inherit the property and continue with the discount in place.Please ask if you need further detailsClare