Buachaill, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
53108719

I am a student who got his rewals refuse and after appeals

Customer Question

Hi, i am a student who got his rewals refuse and after appeals it was said i have no more right for an appeal. So i have have been illegal for about a year now and just yesterday a british girl have a daughter for me and so is it possible for me to use my daughter to have a leave to remain in the UK if yes please tell me the procedure thanks and documents i need to show because the home office got my passport .?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello Nicola,

Thanks for your reply but actually i did pay for this service for this question because i really want a guideline to my situation. I will be happy to see an answer to question thanks.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Buachaill replied 1 year ago.
1. You need to make an application for a visa under the FLR(FP) visa which in accordance with the Zambrano decision of the European Court of Justice gives every parent the right to live and work in the UK TO support their EU or UK citizen child. Here is a link to the form https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/423050/FLR_FP__Version_04-15.pdf
Expert:  Buachaill replied 1 year ago.
2. I would advise you to make the application as soon as possible as you are at risk of deportation if your existing visa and appeals have run out. Additionally, if the UK authorities hold your passport, it increases the risk of deportation.
Expert:  Buachaill replied 1 year ago.
3. The application fee is £649 and needs to be paid with the application being made.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

You actually told me just the form to fill in but not the documents i need to have. Please tell what are the documents for such an application ?

Expert:  Buachaill replied 1 year ago.

4. Apologies for not including a full list. Here is a link to the Guidance notes for filling in the form https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/453637/FLR_FP__guidance_notes_final_August_2015.pdf

Additionally, be aware that you will also need:-

Here is a link to the UK Government website which will help you further https://www.gov.uk/remain-in-uk-family/documents-you-must-provide. This deals with the eligibility requirements.