12826847

Mine and my neighbours gardens border on to a farmers field,

Customer Question

mine and my neighbours gardens border on to a farmers field, there are several mature trees to an height of about sixty feet. the trees are growing on the edge of a stream which means that te roots are exposed, the land around them is flood plain, there are several children who play in the trees radius. I am very worried that if a powerful gust of wind blew down or broke of a large limb, serious injury could occur, he is obdurate to an extreme, "stating he has public liability insurance that would cover any law suit", without going to the local council under the dangerous tree situ', I have tried discussion and failed, could you give me any legal advice. Regards ***** *****

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Are any of the trees on the boundary, Ie your and their side? I assume you just want them trimmed down?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

not happy about been asked to go to phone for more money even before the expert had tried to answer my question by typing a answer

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

no, I do not wish to use your service again, as I have said am not happy to go straight to a telephone conversation for an additional fee, I find this unprofessional and not good for been able to print off information provided, could appear lazy as well, sorry but that is how it appears, M.