13262538

Clare its kim thank you my question but it

hi clare its kim thank you for answering my question but it all gets confusing when the council say you cant have the property cause your not on the tennancy . then they say you cant continue with the lease cause your breaking there terms and conditions
i thought i would ask to clarify where i stood i only want to be able to stay where i am i have no intrest in selling on its my home and continue to until my time comes
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi KimI do understand your confusion.However there is no longer a Tenancy involved.Your mother owns the property - and you can inherit it without a problemClare