75100385

Would I have any luck suing my mum my breasts when

Would I have any luck suing my mum for groping my breasts when I was 15. I am 32 now. She is a teacher and I am a mental patient. She has told the police and doctors I made it all up in my head.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Sadly no. You have 3 years to bring a claim from the age you get to maturity which is 18. As such you had until you were 21 to bring a claim.
Sadly you are 11 years out of time under the Limitation Act 1980. I am sorry if this is not the answer you want and certainly not the one I want to give you, but I have a duty to be honest.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If you have not done so already might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.