75100385

Can I sue my mum or doctor to each other without

Can I sue my mum or doctor for talking to each other without my permission? It's just that doctors are not supposed to talk to our parents when were over 18 but they did when I was 31. I'm 32 now. Or what can I do about it.
Thanks for asking for me. You can only sue if you have suffered a loss as a direct result. If however you were a mental patient then sadly you would not have capacity and this means you can't handle your own affairs. That being the case it would have been Ok for the Dr to talk to your mum.
Otherwise you can register a formal complaint with the Information commissioner - they can investigate for you for free at: www.ico.gov.uk
Can I clarify anything else about this?

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If you have not done so already might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.