12826847

I had anxiety when I went to mental hospital

Customer Question

I had anxiety when I went to mental hospital but they treated me for psychosis and I think it was because of my mum probably telling them my memories were not real like she told the police when I was present. My medicine made me sick so I stopped taking it. Then I became a paranoid schizophrenic with psychosis. Does that count? I also had to leave my job. Sorry my last tip wasn't very good. I'll tip you £20 next time to make up for it.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Hi. Were you actually held on section of the mental healthy act?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

They said I wasn't held on section of the mental health act but they would.t let me leave.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
I was hoping that would stop time running under the limitation act but it does not. You could apply to extend time under section 32 but you do need really strong grounds that don't seem to be present here I'm afraid. Clearly you have suffered loss but you are time barred to pursue it unless you can get over that hurdle. Can I clarify anything for you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Never mind. This is all too confusing for me. Alex was right when she said I don't have the capacity to fight my case. Thanks for helping me see that before I dig myself in deeper. You deserve the tip I gave you.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Thanks very much.

All the best.