13262538

I am about to pay Full Risk assessment sop I can

Hi, I am about to pay for a Full Risk assessment sop I can start a DVPP course. Fact Find hearing went against me in May, the judge sided on probability rather than factual evidence because there was none as my ex's alegations weren't true. My question is can these alegations be used in a criminal court (DV)? As part of the risk assessment I will be asked if these incidents happened, if I say No (because they didn't) they could read that as minimisation and I don't go on the course and potentially lose contact with my children. If I say yes to please them and get on the course could that be used against me by my ex to press charges. I feel really torn as I want to see my children but I will not comprise my integrity or indeed set myself up for something that didn't happen. Please help!
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help youFor clarity - the Risk Assessment has been ordered within the Family law proceedings - is that correct?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Clare, I had a directions hearing Tuesday 29th September. The judge ordered the Full Risk Assessment which is Family Law.

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Documents produced for use in Family law proceedings cannot be used for Criminal proceedings unless the Judge orders their releases - but they CAN be used if that happens.You are indeed in a difficult position BUT you are not the first to be in this position - nor will you be the last. Do not admit to anything that is not true - but do find ways of acknowledging and reflecting on DV in the abstract and show that you understand the damage that it does.I hope that this is of some assistance - please ask if you need further detailsClare