12826847

Locked by customer serviceIn May purchased a new VW camper van

Customer Question

In May purchased a new VW camper van, on collection they had put the wrong seats in we had to use it that weekend so returned it the fooling week to replace seats. We had noticed the paint work on the roof was faulty and they agreed to sand it down and respray it this was done after the holiday we had arranged the paint was done 16th July at the same time they had to sort out the electric which had a problem. This was done in a day we went on holiday 18th July only to have to return on the 18th as the roof had jammed and would not open up for us to sleep in, took van back said we had enough with the van lost all confidence in it and only pleased we had not gone abroad as planned.we used it again 10th August for a week all ok, and again 11th September a week ok.Yesterday went to show the inside to a friend could not put roof up handle jammed they had not replaced it with a new one first they had stuck it now it has snapped. It cost £43,685.cash I am not happy I don't want this van as I have lost all confidence to go away in it, I am waiting for the firm to return my call re the roof ,I know they will say bring it up to Derby and they will repair it again. I don't want that I want my money back if not then I will settle for another van, but not the one we have .Do I have any rights to request this . Thank you
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a solicitor on this site and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. I presume it was bought from a dealer rather than a private seller?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want to cancel my account
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Do you still need help?