12826847

HelloI got married to my husband in uk and after few years

Customer Question

I got married to my husband in uk and after few years we divorce he told me to it due to some paper work which at the time I did not understand as my English was not good enough to understood
My husband is from Syria and when we traveled there we re married in Syria I was denied this maridge paperwork until recently my trusted friend from Syria manic get to get it for me with translated into English
The translated document say that we enter into maridge but it stated also that its base on out maridge certificate no ..... From uk
There for now I am not sure if this maridge from Syria is valid or not
It was proper maridge in Syria not just the Islamic
Would you be able to give me answer
Thank you Sylvia
Expert:  ukfamilysolicitor replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to Just Answer
I am a Solicitor and will try and assist you.
Please can I ask -
1) are you sure if was a legal ceremony? And not a marriage renewal or religious marriage?
2) which authority in Syria issued the marriage certificate?
Kind Regards
Caroline
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a copy of this in my phone I can send it as attachment just not sure how to do it via your link if I can send it as attachment on email it will the best way
Please let me know the best way
Sylvia
Hello Sylvia

It sounds like a good idea for me to have a look at the document you have - along with the translation.

I am however sorry that I don't know how to upload onto our system. I am quite new to this service.

I can't send you my email address as the posts are public.

Perhaps keep trying to upload or ask if someone can help you and I will review the documents when you manage to do this?

Kind Regards

Caroline