12826847

My son is mentally ill and has been years he is currently

Customer Question

My son is mentally ill and has been for many years he is currently in a secure hospital but has been served with an injunction how do we appeal. He has paranoid schizophrenia and the injunction is for anti social behaviour we have been given permission to appeal I believe so we can obtain confirmation that is does not have capacity
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
How can I help with this please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

We want to appeal quickly on the grounds he does not have mental capacity how do we go about it or do we need a solicitor the judge was quite sympathetic and said we should keep our costs down

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
An injunction to prevent what?
Do you mean an ASBO?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

injunction under provision s.1 & s.4 Anti-social Behaviour Crime and Policing Act 2014 taken out by his housing association landlord

briefly,

1 the defendant is forbidden causing a nuisance or annoyance in the locality of the property, his flat

2 forbidden to engage in conduct capable of causing housing related nuisance

3 power of arrest

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Ok.
When was that granted?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

23 September 2015 and the return hearing was on 29

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Ok.
I presume this was issued by a Magistrates Court?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No County Court District Judge

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
I don;t do civil ASBOs but I will pass this onto somebody who can help.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

haven't heard from anyone

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I would like an answer to my question and will wait until you find an expert although it seems to be taking a long time

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I am afraid I still haven't had my question answered and as it doesn't look like you are making any progress I would like my £38.00 refunded