13262538

My wife is terminally ill our wills have been made and are

hi my wife is terminally ill our wills have been made and are up to date leaving everything to the survivor. do i need any further financial or eg property protection while my wife is still here.she is no longer able to sign anything and rarely speaks she is not strong enough for further medical treatment i wont send her to a hospice i would much prefer to be in our own home i have adequate carers to help can you please advise ronnie *********

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help youMay I ask how much your estate is worth in total and whether or not you have children?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Can I do anything further for protection re highly aggressive stepdaughter

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
How much is the estate worth and how long have you and your wife been together?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

you have not replied to my important question re our protection

the worth of our estate is irrevelant

and i am very happy with both our wills

i contacted you to see if anybody namely my stepdaughter

could cause any further problems whil my wife is still living

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry that you feel my service was poor meaning that I get no credit for my time and which is not necessary for and does not trigger a refund.
I do understand what it is you wish to know - but without knowing how long you and your wife have been together nor having some idea of the extent of the assets it is simply not possible to guess what further action might be appropriate
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hello

i have given you all relevant information needed

as i said earlier i am happy with our wills

i havnt got any idea what our estate is worth our wills say survivor

gets all

i just want to know if any one else namely my step children can cause any financial or property problems while she is still living

my original letter to you explained all

can you please help with the info given many thanks ronnie arlen

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I know that you believe that I have all the information that I need, but in fact to give you a meaningful answer I need to know how long you have lived together - and how much is involvedIf you have only been together a few short years and the assets are worth a great deal of money and most came from your wife then there could be problems.If you have been together 30 years and the only asset is a modestly priced Matrimonial Home then there is nothing any step child could do to cause problemsAnother issue is your ages - whilst your wife is terminally ill if you yourself are elderly then the unexpected can happen and you need to consider what will happen if you become ill or indeed die unexpectedly BEFORE your wife.From what you have said it is unlikely that there is anything else you need to do - but without the specific details it is hard to be certain