12826847

I AM A CADET INSTRUCTOR TEACHING PEOPLE FROM THE AGES OF 12

Customer Question

I AM A CADET INSTRUCTOR TEACHING PEOPLE FROM THE AGES OF 12 TO 18 AND 9 MONTHS, I HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED FROM DUTY BECAUSE A 17 YEAR OF AND HER BOYFREIND HAVE SAID I HAVE SAID SOME THING THAT WAS INAPPROPIATE, I DID NOT DO THIS. I I PROSICUTE THESE PEOPLE AND UNDER WHICH LAW CAN I DO THIS.

or is there any thing else I can do.?

To whom have they said this?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

to my officer in charge and a complaint has been forewarded to the ceo of the cadet force In York.for investigation.

I now feel mentally depressed due to what has happened

I can not sleep and very tied during the day.

there is no proof of this ever happening as it was not said by myself.

please help.

regards

There is proof. They make this allegation. That is evidence.
Why are they lying?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I don't know,

its a 17 old girl and her boy friend,

he is bond to support her

I'm really sorry but you are going to struggle to take action here.

If you can prove that this allegation is untrue you do have a claim in defamation but that has the fundamental problem of firstly being able to prove that and secondly that they have no money.

If they maintain this allegation you cannot hide from the fact that there are two of them and they have no reason to lie. People do lie sometimes but not usually for no reason at all.

The other problem is that there is no point in suing for defamation a person who cannot pay the award. Most 17 year olds cannot.

You can always get a solicitor to write to her warning her of the laws of defamation but I'm not sure it is a good idea.

I'm very sorry but I have to give you truthful information.