75100385

I wish to oppose a petition listed on Monday

Customer Question

I wish to oppose a petition for bankruptcy listed on Monday the 5th of October at the Bankruptcy and Companies Court, The Rolls Building, Royal Courts of Justice. I am a creditor and I have prepared an Affidavit, how could I get it filed on time ? Could I get someone to represent me at short notice?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
We can't represent you as this is a question and answer service, but can tell you what to do?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can I file the Affidavit by email or is there a solicitor agency who would eñsure it was filed if I express posted today, the matter is listed at 12 on Monday
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
No you need it signed. You can post it special delivery today but also email it and say there is a copy on the way,

Does that help?