12826847

Needham windows and conservatories of Loughborough fitted windows

Customer Question

needham windows and conservatories of Loughborough fitted windows and doors for me a couple of months ago. However they have failed to complete the job even though they have been paid because when the needhams window installer put the double doors in which now open into the conservatory they broke into an asbestos sheet and removed part of it, needhams conservatory men are now refusing to finish the conservatory because of this even though I have paid £10,500 to them for both jobs. Please can you help?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a solicitor on this site and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Why are they refusing to finish the job, why is this preventing them from continuing with the works?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
because of the asbestos which I didnt know was there and they exposed this by breaking a board when putting in my new dining room double doors
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
which they admit doing but still refuse to complete the conservatory unless I get a firm of asbestos removers in and pay them to remove it myself
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
where is my answer please ben ?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Leave it with me please I will respond fully this evening when I get my answer ready
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I am just checking to see if you have received my response to this query. I have been advised that some customers have not been able to view the answers to their questions due to a technical issue so I just wanted to see if you were one of those affected and if so, whether I need to post my answer again? Thank you