12826847

At the end of 2014 i felt iwasdiscriminated againt on age and

Customer Question

at the end of 2014 i felt iwasdiscriminated againt on age and health and was dismissed from my employment at newcastle heath trust i sought help from citizens advice and was told i had a strong case i paid for the legal advice and it went to a tribunal and i lost i have been told that i must pay the legal fees which is staggering $19ooo im im 59 years old unemployed am in remisson from cancer twice i have disclosed my savings and offerd $5000 as a settlement which has been rejected a date has been given for the hearing to disscuss the fees but im terified that more fees might be accrued if i lose again i realy dont know where to turn to i am still in contact with the soliciror from citizens advice bureau but not getting anywhere can u help
Hello, my name is***** am a solicitor on this site and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. What assistance do you specifically require with this situation?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

will i have to pay more court costs on top of the $19000 bill so far

What hearing are you attending next, what do the documents say?