Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in law
27487359

Ex in america keeps accusing me by email continual

Ex in america keeps accusing me by email for making continual contact with his new wife. I have not, do not, have no interest, can only suggest it's a virus perhaps if she is receiving emails or calls, It certainly is not me.....he is threatening to have me sent a cease and desist order
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 2 years ago.
Have you advised him that you are not contacting her?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes of course many times this is frequent accusation and on going.....
You really have two options. Simply ignore. The fact is that if you are not doing anything wrong then there is very little he can do, whatever he subsequently threatens. The second would be to write to him formally and basically tell him to stop wasting your time. You could yourself get a solicitor to write such a letter. Happy to discuss. Please rate positive.
I hope that this helps - please can you rate positive - thanks