12826847

I was given a restorative justice order I have just

Dear sir
I was given a restorative justice order I have just been offer a job in a accounts please can you tell me if it will show up if thay do any checks thank you
What level of checking are you facing?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I was fought shop lifting first time I had to pay for the goods and given an the police gave me an r j
Yes, so what level of DBS checking are you facing?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I do not know it is for a junior pa
It is probably a standard or a basic DBS check.If so, this will not show. This is just a police method of diverting an allegation away from court. There is a risk that it would show on standard not because of your record per se but because of the fact of the allegation. You are not describing anything that would need an enhanced check though. They are pretty rare. They are for people working with vulnerable groups even though the truth is that most of them are not vulnerable.Can I clarify anything for you?Jo