75100385

Money transfer I transfered a large sum of money from a

Customer Question

money transfer I transfered a large sum of money from a personal savings account to my wifes current account in another country, this was three weeks ago, and it was a SWIFT TRANSFER, my bank assured me that the transaction would be completed in a couple of days and as the money had left my account 24 hours later I assumed this was the case, however I am now 3.5 thousand miles from home and I am having great difficulty in pinning down the parties involved.
I have exhausted most of my ready cash that I arrived with and have defaulted on my property contracts,
and have lost the discounts which I was contracted to receive for cash payment, in short what was supposed to be a pleasurable business trip, has become a frustrating endurance and survial episode, now
considering I have complyed with the rules of the game I reluctantly have no choice but to make legal moves to fully recover my funds and to claim costs for distress, disruption, and unecessary inconvenience
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Are you saying it never arrived at her account please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

please note that the problem was resolved shortly after your communication, apparently the receiving bank or beneficiary furnished an error code which prevented completion of the transaction, however all monies were returned to my account. Unfortunately busines arrangements had to be deferred, and I flew home, leaving my computer in the Philippines, someone has kindly brought it back for me which is why it has taken so long to respond to your request for further information. I am happy with the outcome, and the availabilty, and response of your service was reassuring. Thank you

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Ok great, I am glad it was. Alex
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer 3, 4 or 5 starts before you leave today.I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you.Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/