12826847

My brother is throwing my parents out of his house in which

Customer Question

Hi my brother is throwing my parents out of his house in which my parents have lived with him for past 20 years-he and his daughters are being very abusive to my elderly parents -my father who is 80 and mum 70, and dad has mobilitiy and dementia issues.His wife no longer wants them there and they are constantly being threatened and harrassed.my parents have helped financially to renovate his home and now when all is looking good he wants them out-there is no room for arbitaration and my parents have no savings-what do i do-they are extremely distraught.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my parents have helped via cash payments to my brother and do not have proof-can they actually be thrown out at a moments notice.My mums is the main target-one daughter has disability and uses crutches -they take the crutches and threaten to beat my parents and break near by furniture as well as own crutch in the process.what rights if any do my parents have? Must they leave-it is their home too. can they get any of their money back?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
How much is the house worth an dhow much have your parents spent on the property?