Buachaill, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
53108719

Good morning i just want to know that.. Is it ok to

hi..! good morning i just want to know that.. Is it ok to apply for visiting visa for my husband who is india just by showing property and 3months bank statements..? I am pregnant with 27weeks and my baby due date is on 4th of jan 2016., i want him here by that time..is it possible like that ? kindly, please help me. THANK YOU Sucharitha.k

Expert:  Buachaill replied 2 years ago.
1. Dear Sucharitha, the key issue when applying for a visitor's visa is not merely to show you have money and property. The key thing for your husband is to show ties and links with India so that he will return there. So evidence of employment there, family there, links with India, including the management of property, anything which shows he will return to India is important. Not merely money. The key issue is that he will return to India when his visa is up. Not stay in the UK. He will get up to a six month visa as a visitor.2. Be aware that if you are settled in the UK or are a UK citizen, he would be able to get a more long term visa.