29905560

Bought two reclining chairs by mailorder, three weeks ago while

Customer Question

Bought two reclining chairs by mailorder, three weeks ago while sitting in the chair it collapsed and a metal came through the seat leather just missed my bottom.I got out the second chair and today the same thing happen to the chair. I rang the mailorder company, they were not interested because the chairs were purchased over a year ago 16 September 2014. How do I stand?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a solicitor on this site and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Are they under any sort of manufacturer's warranty still?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The mail order company did not provide me with manufacturer warranty when I bought the chairs. I will see whether I can get manufacturer warranty from the mail order company.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your response. I will review the relevant information and will get back to you as soon as possible. Please do not respond to this message as it will just push your question to the back of the queue and you may experience unnecessary delays.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
You only get manufacturers warranty from the manufacturer but certainly approach the seller to see if the can offer something similar