13262538

I have been trying most of this year to get a divorce. I have

i have been trying most of this year to get a divorce. I have been separated from the other half for 7 years. Milton Keynes court was dealing with it then it changed to Bury St Edmonds. they all have sent the forms back 7 times so far, but I do believe I have done it now . my question to you is , the form ex160 is to exempt me from paying the £410 ,reading the notes for ex160 form it states that if you are getting certain benefits you are exempt . well I get pension credit which should make me exempt . Could you confirm this so I then can send the whole package back to Bury St Edmonds which will cost around £8
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you but i need some further information firstDo you receive pension Guarantee Credit - or pension Savings Credit?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
pension guaranteed credit
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
In that case yes it is indeed one of the Exemption benefits and you do not have to pay the feeI hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
does that mean I disregard the part of the form which wants my income etc
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
That is correct - ignore Section 6 altogether