13262538

CSA question. Currently paying an amount beyond any CSA

CSA question.
Currently paying an amount beyond any CSA while she looks to renoegotiate mortgage terms and rates but anticipating problems going forward I wish to determine how much I would be liable for.
2 Children, 0 living with me.
I have physically overnight once per week but have for dinner and to feed a total of 4 times including the sleep over night.
I am a director and only pay myself a minimum salary of £10,500 p/a and draw the rest of my income from dividends but this is an unknown amount every year.
How would this information apply to calculating payments as the basic tool online does not take into account feeding of them simply sleeping and a weekly wage which cannot be quantified for me?
HiThank you for your questionMy name is***** shall do my best to help you but I need some further information firstHow much did you receive in Dividends last year?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Last year I drew £80,000 in dividends. However, this amount is of course a variable and unknown
So far as the CSA will be concerned it is not an unknown.You received £80,000 last year and unless you can show that there is good reason to assume that you will receive less this year then they will use that as a guide.If last year was an unusually good year you can ask them to take the average of the previous three years.Equally at this point only nights spent with you count for a reduction - although this an area that is changing and there is hope for progress on this pointHowever disappointing I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details