Alex J.
Alex J., Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitors 2 years plus PQE
13113900

Does any bank have a scheme that will buy a property from

Does any bank have a scheme that will buy a property from a pensioner and let them live in it for rest of their days
Expert:  Alex J. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question and welcome.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you.
What you are talking about is an "equity release" scheme. Banks do provide these but so do other financial institutions such as insurance companies. I cannot recommend a specific bank to you, as I am a solicitor and I am not authorised to give financial advice.
The best way to inquire about this may be to speak to your existing and then talk to some of the countries larger insurance companies. Otherwise I would recommend retaining the advice of a financial adviser or mortgage adviser.
I look forward to hearing from you.
AJ