12826847

I have been a tenant in this property years,

Customer Question

I have been a tenant in this property for 35 years, the house is owned by Thames Water, they are selling this house and land around it next month, I was a required tenant here because I worked for them for 20years and am still aloud to live here after I retired, I have been informed by them that I am a protected tenant, but I am sure I am on a months notice how will this affect me an what are my rights if any. Any help you can give will be very welcome. Thank you Robert XXXXXXX

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I can wait another 48 hours for some form of guidance on this question but that's all the time I can space before I have to talk to Thames Water, after then it will be to late. Then you will have to cancel the question and refund my costs. Robert Teasdale.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you. Of course, we will refund on request.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Sorry to say but the time now has gone I can not wait any longer for help on this matter, I am disappointed that you and your company can be no help at all after 60 hours of waiting, please refund my £38 back onto my credit card. Thank you. Robert XXXXXXXX