75100385

On 28/06/12 had neck op: now disabled. On 28/07/14 Pro-Law

On 28/06/12 had neck op: now disabled. On 28/07/14 Pro-Law Network, Hyde called took notes and also my file of papers - to be on a no win-no fee. I filled in forms and sent back. On 29/05/15 I asked for update. They said forms not received - so start again, but needed £1920 as court fees - paid on line 26/06/15. Before completing fresh forms was advised on 11/07/15 fees gone up to £10,000 - to be paid before time expiry on 22/08/15. They gave me an option. On 13/07/15 I decided not to continue. Asked for return of papers plus £1920 which was obviously now not the correct fee. Since then no response to my letters, phone calls and email. I assume no forms means no contract. How can I get my papers and fee back?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.
If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.
The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.
If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello Alex
Sorry about the delay - not been well. Thanks for advise which I will follow. However is it possible to include in the claim the cost of the court proceedings?
Yes these are added automatically.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thanks very much,Alex