12826847

MorningMy partner has just completed a renovation on a

Customer Question

Morning
My partner has just completed a renovation on a chapel it is grade 2 listed building and in a conservation area - what are the laws for having a removable 20 foot or 4o foot container on his land?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
please answer my question above
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
hi NicolaI am ok to wait for the right answer can you give me an idea on timescales?thankyousarah smart
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
hi againI have received an email saying the company feels a little sheepish as the question has not been answered and would i like to ask another question - i am unclear as to what this membership is and how many questions i can ask - i think i have paid 37.00 for 7 days and that is it - is this the case?
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Yes, the trial period lasts for seven days.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
HiI have paid the fee for 7 days only so we have a couple more days for you to find the answer - do i get a refund of my money if you do not succeed in this? on this information i will form my answer to you.regardssarah
Hello Sarah,
Yes, we refund on request if you are not satisfied in any way.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I will close this question as it has been a few days - can you assist with the refund?regardsSarah
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for sorting the refund can you also make sure i have no further membership as i don't want the same amount being taken out again the week after - please confirm
thankyouSarah
Hello Sarah,
I have cancelled it for you now.