12826847

Dear Alex, Thank you help to date. On matters we have

Customer Question

Dear Alex,
Thank you for you help to date. On matters we have discussed previously I would like to take the option to speak to you on the phone. Is that possible?
Kind Regards
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for requesting me, but sadly I am in the middle of a multi day trail, so will let others help.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Alex,
I'm was very impressed personally by you so I'm prepared to work around your schedule. Will that be ok?
Kind Regards
Moe
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.