75100385

In February 2015 I reported to the police that my ex employer

Customer Question

In February 2015 I reported to the police that my ex employer when into my personal computer threw the "backdoor" and obtained 2 e-mails which consisted of 12 reports attachments. The police came to my home and indicated that they will be investigating as it is an intrusion of my privacy etc. Since the police it yet to conclude or give a logical indication as to where they are with it. When I spoke to Yahoo they have indicate to me that a Level 5 technician can see where it is coming from and that the police computer technician will be able to do so. I have given the police the contact details at Yahoo. The police also indicated to me that two police forces will be dealing with the matter; meaning that a force where my ex-employer is will be involved and one where I live. When I asked for the name of the person who is investigating where my ex employer are I have not been furnished with the matter. Can you please advice me on this matter.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
I assume you have made a statement at this stage? What is it you want the Police to do, force them to investigate and charge?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes I have asked the police to investigate and charge the person or persons involved. My question is what can I do as the matter is taking too long for them to conclude and I may run out of the time scale despite me asking them for the time scale for them to conclude.

Do you have a number we can speak on?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

my telephone number is *****

When would be good to speak?