75100385

Alex - I hope you can help me - I have been using a Broker

Hi Alex - I hope you can help me - I have been using a Broker with Algo Capitals (Titan Trade) he has been managing my Account advising what Trades I should place etc - I have advised him in detail of my financial constarints - he keeps asking for more deposits - total paid in now as £9750-00 - he detailed me to place 8 trades over a few weeks and now all the monies from account is lost - I kept e-mailing and Skyping him of my concerns - now today 2 Trades placed - account totally wiped out ? - hope you can help me get my monies back ?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thanks for asking for me.
You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.
If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.
The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.
If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Alex - many thanks - just 2 quick questions - if no joy do I issue against the Broker who advised me - Matthew Davies or Algo Capitals - also isse Claim to their London Office ?

Kind regards ***** ***** JJ

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
I would issue a claim against the company as they are vicariously liable for actions of the employee.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Help greatly appreciated - will close now - but can you just give me one last quick answer - I WONT hold you to it - do you think it is worth pursuing the Claim or do you feel I am wasting more time and monies - I have lots of E-mails to them / Skpye etc with my concerns / situation etc ? !! - Kind regards ***** ***** JJ

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
It's going to be hard, but it has some merit.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I am familiar with Money Claim on Line and what is involved - I just feel I was mislead and maneuvered and pressured into a situation by a seasoned professional and good orator etc whereby I lost all my monies - essentially I was Scammed -he knew exactly all my concerns and situation - they know more than me and exactly what do to do to extract max profits out of me and empty my accopunt through errant Trading - ?

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Indeed. If they misled you then you can claim it on that basis.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Many thanks - will close now - know you cannot on basis of limited Info provided advise in any more detail - If anything further I will contact you again - Kind regards - Dean JJ

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If you have not done so already might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.