ivorylounge
ivorylounge,
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister
27487359

I have a child of 3 1/2 years old born out of the marriage.

I have a child of 3 1/2 years old born out of the marriage. Now I have obtained Islamic Divorce. Child's biological dad was left UK in May 2012. I could not register my son's birth within one year of the birth. However now the Indian High Commission requires a Court order to confirm that I am the sole custodian of the child. How can I obtain that order? Please help me.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Just send me the reply soon.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
sorry, I have given the wrong email address. It is***@******.***
You would need to apply to the family court for a child arrangement order - Follow these steps to apply for a court order.Read the guidance - http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/cb001-eng.pdfFill in the C100 court formSend it to your nearest courtIt costs £215 to apply for a court order. Happy to discuss. Please rate positive