12826847

I have a problem that it look like no one to help

Customer Question

dear sir i have a problem that it look like no one to help am at my wits end with salix they dont no nothing to him even tho my is fighting them advocacy mgot to meetings 4 timey adviser its at here wits end she tld me there working just for him even tho i aggred to i only wont what she is saying as i surrve on this hell hole make me think dark thought how can he be able to do that in fairness i no i wont get it so pleae please help at theof my tether he is above the law and we see it for your self i pay for a half a house as they gave him my shared accsess none excided they just took it where is my fair play the selix look at me as a bad person and he is a dug dealer all night folks coming to buy ilgel dugs still the police let this happened so if you like to read more or plz get intouch if your intrested many thanks mrs h broughm ***********
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
What would you like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hi i dont no what i can do its to many things to write so please phone me for more info many thanks

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Ok. So do you have a specific question about this?