29905560

I dealt with 'Key Financial Claims' to get PPI back from my

Customer Question

I dealt with 'Key Financial Claims' to get PPI back from my Barclaycard (and others) back in 2013. A few came through but not Barclaycard. The company said they had done all they can and business was finished. Earlier this year we were contacted by 'Harringtons' about PPI. We explained our situation and they said they would try Barclaycard. It was successful and we received the money and we paid the invoice from Harringtons. We have now been contacted by Key Finance asking for their money. Are we obliged to pay them anything as they did not do the work and the only reference Barclaycard have is from Harringtons. This is making me ill.
Hello, my name is***** am a solicitor on this site and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. What were the payment terms with them - when were you obliged to pay them?
Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - What were the payment terms with them - when were you obliged to pay them?